SMART Board MX . Powerfully Simple
The key to collaborative learning
Interactivity made easy
With industry-leading touch, digital ink and personalisation features, the SMART Board MX is an investment in seamless interactivity that you can count on for years to come. And an incredibly easy user experience means minimal training time and tech support.
Free Learning Software
iQ Embedded Computing
SMART Ink software
Simultaneous Tool Differentiation
ENERGY STAR certified
Built-in Android, redesigned for the K-12 classroom
Ink anywhere, on any file type
Best in class whiteboard
Annotate and mark up familiar file types. Write into PDFs and Microsoft Office files, then save your notes in almost any file type. Move, copy/paste and erase notes or even convert them to text, without needing to change pens or turn on new tool settings each time you want to ink. All without an overlay or special ink mode.
Connect any learning environment
SMART Board MX
Offers an immersive multimedia solution – connects students, devices and lesson content into unified learning experiences.
Features exclusive in-built educational tools and templates streamlined into a simple design.
Promotes student engagement through easy-to-access manipulatives and activities.
Includes personalisation features and customisable teacher tools.
Features technology that simplifies lesson delivery for remote and blended learning.
Expedites wireless screen casting, or sharing for multiple devices through in built technology.
- App-free wireless screen sharing – SMART already offers the ability to natively share content via Miracast, Chromecast & Airplay without requiring an app to be installed on the device. SMART’s native Miracast wireless sharing includes touchback for Windows.
- SMART screen share supports up to four devices with a live preview of each device whereas AirServer on the Android platform only supports one. This is behind industry standards
- SMART gives the customer choice of both native screen sharing and also using a network app. This ensures a robust solution and success in all environments with a mixture of network hardware. Limiting the customer to native sharing only has risk and will require additional support resources from the department to schools
- Interactivity – SMART hardware provides an additional layer of interactivity over wirelessly shared content:
- Screen annotations over all shared content with the ability to save the content and annotations
- Touchback on Windows and Mac devices
- Ongoing development – SMART are constantly evolving our wireless screen sharing in line with customer requirements. Significant additional functionality will come online later this year that will be built into SMART displays. SMART are happy to provide details of this to the NSW Dept of Education under an NDA agreement.
- Certainty – SMART will ensure that their embedded IQ experience is always compatible with the latest operating system from Android
Shout it Out
Connect student devices for more meaningful learning
Supports Windows and Mac
Superior interaction with Chrome OS
All your apps and access to cloud storage
Easier management and interaction with connected devices
Bigger, better videoconferencing
Powerful teaching tools and content included
SMART Ink annotation software
Built-in whiteboard & education content
SMART Notebook basic version