What is Solstice?
Solstice enables multiple users to connect simultaneously to a shared display using a range of devices over a WiFi or Ethernet network.
With a Solstice-enabled display in the room, any number of users can instantly connect, share and control the display, fostering collaboration and decision-making.
Solstice is available as licensed software, or the Solstice Pod offers a turnkey solution for any meeting space with a display.
The Solstice Pod
The Solstice Pod is a turnkey solution that combines enterprise-class wireless display software with high-performance hardware at an unbeatable price. Like Solstice Software, the Solstice Pod offers a continuous upgrade path for new features and functionality. The Pod also includes built-in wireless access point capability, supporting on- and off-network deployments.
Features of the Solstice Pod
- iOS mirroring support including iOS 9
- Synchronous desktop audio streaming
- Remote configuration via web browser
- Built-in WAP capability
- One-click software updates
- Includes all security, moderation, and configuration features of Solstice software
- Small form-factor mounts behind flat panels, on projectors, or under tables
- Dual-network modes support guest and corporate/campus users
Solstice Wireless Display for the Enterprise is the perfect BYOD collaboration solution for conference rooms, classrooms, and huddle spaces. The pure-software version of Solstice installs on a standard Windows 7, 8 or 10 PC and enables facilitating efficient wireless collaboration over existing WiFi/Ethernet networks for improved meeting room productivity and ROI.
- Any number of simultaneous users, sharing unlimited content
- Customizable display layouts
- iOS mirroring support
- Support for multi-touch displays
- Support for any displays of any resolution
- Configurable sharing options, access control, and use modes
Introducing Solstice multi-room
Solstice Multi-Room enables meeting participants to share content collaboratively across multiple locations and geographies on the same enterprise network. When two or more Solstice Pods are synced in a Multi-Room session, shared content will appear on all Solstice displays in the session regardless of which room/location the content is shared from.
- Unlimited content sharing and control among meeting rooms
- Integrates with existing VTC and voice audio systems
- No additional/special hardware required
Collaborating with Solstice boosts meeting productivity by reducing startup time, increasing engagement, and yielding better meeting results. Solstice Multi-Room acts as a force multiplier for these productivity gains by enabling users to connect and collaborate across multiple locations.
Rich Content Sharing Capabilities
Unlimited simultaneous users via WiFi and/or Ethernet connections
Connect with Windows, Apple and Android devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones
- Share applications, documents, images, videos, etc.
- Each participant can share multiple streams to the display
- Live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio supports 1080p at 30 fps
- Changes made to content visible on screen in real time
- Users control screen layout – look at one thing or a dozen things on screen at the same time
- Laptop screen privacy – users can share a single application window
- iPhone and iPad mirroring
- Multiple use modes to support both presenter-controlled sessions and ‘equal-access-for-all’
- In open sessions, any participant can control the posts of anyone else in the session
Enhances Existing Investments
Runs on a standard Windows computer
- Display agnostic – use Solstice with any flat panel, projector, or video wall
- Runs on existing networks or deploy the Pod as a standalone Wireless Access Point
- Integrate with existing in-room AV control systems like Crestron, Extron and AMX
- Run Solstice software in parallel with WebEx, Lync, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Incorporate external video sources such as VTC systems
- Continuous software upgrade path for access to future features and functionality