The New Standard in Desktop 3D Printing
The easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print
- Fifth-generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- App and cloud enabled
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder+, motion controllers, and gantry design
- On-board camera and diagnostics, and assisted build plate leveling
Large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making
- 11% larger build volume than the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 25.2 L x 19.9 W x 15.0 H cm – 7,522 cubic centimeters
- Makes true-to-life objects quickly and easily
- Enables you to manufacture on demand
100 micron layer resolution
- Print paper-thin layers
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing, or postproduction
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations
- Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution
Optimised for MakerBot PLA Filament
The best and most consistent filament for the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
3.5″ Full Colour LCD Display
On-board user interface and intuitive dial create a rich user experience
Access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files
On-board utilities help you set up and maintain your printer
For print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks.
Accessible through MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps.
Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library.
4 Ways to Connect
USB stick, USB cable, Ethernet and Wi-Fi
Full Featured Software
Free to download.
Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library.
Find, buy, and prepare your files from one central location.
Learn more about MakerBot Desktop.
Send print file via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB to printer.
Control your MakerBot Fifth-Generation 3D Printers from anywhere with MakerBot Mobile.
Visual feedback makes leveling easier.
Increased precision for consistent higher-quality printing.